Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Kings's Love

Lord, every time I think about your goodness
It makes me want to cry
To know how undeserving I am of You
I sit back, questioning & wondering why?

Why or how could someone like You choose me?
When I was the very reason You died upon that Cross!
It’s only Your grace & mercy, I’m thankful for salvation
Because You gave me eyes to see when I was lost

This deceitful world ain’t got nothing on You
It didn’t feel so good as I thought it did
But that was when I played hide & seek with the enemy
I’ve grown & put those things away, I no longer think like a kid

& Since that day I’ve given myself to You
My life hasn’t been the same
Even though at times things get hard
I’ll still always choose Your love over money, cars, & fame

Jesus, my life with You makes me so complete
Everyday I plan to follow You
Because I only desire to be at Your feet

Your undying love got me doing things
I’d never think I’d do
But Lord, I just can’t hide this joy
I’m so deeply in love with You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment