Saturday, May 26, 2012

Comitting Suicide

Lately, I been hearing a few people who’ve been wanting to take their life… & To those who have ever thought about taking their life, or still want too.. This is for YOU!!! …. Lets put it like this y’all, instead of thinking about why you should take your life… Think about all the people who love & care for you wholeheartedly, how HURT they’re gonna be if you were to go thru with that decision! I know I’ve had my times where I felt like taking my life, back in my early high school days.. Not only did I have thoughts & feelings of doing it, I even ATTEMPTED to do it!!! I THREATENED myself 3-4 times throughout my life! Last time I claimed to do something like this was May 2010, that was also my first & last actual ATTEMPT..  But I was to much of a punk to do something quick & easy (which would be painful) so I tried to overdose myself (easy way out).. But for some reason I couldn’t take more pills than what was needed.. I used to get drunk a lot when I was upset, thinking it would take away the pain.. But only finding myself back in the same predicament when I’m back to being sober… Smh, I was always depressed.. It was cause I was blinded by soo many horrible influences in my life.. Peer pressure, family problems, drama with friends.. I felt like everybody blamed me for their mistakes or problems that they were currently going thru.. Felt like no one was there for me, or that no one loved/cared for me! Most of all, I never LOVED or CARED for MYSELF! I had really low self esteem.. All the past hurts & heartaches I had were still hidden in my heart that I never had let go of, so that just added some more on top of everything! No one ever really knew that I was going thru some things because I hid them so well & never spoke about it, I didn’t want anyone to know cuz I didn’t wanna add stress onto anybody else or want people to worry about me.. Soo, I told myself hey! Well since I feel like nobodies there for me, then I’m sure no one would miss me when I’m gone.. But I was a foolish, ignorant, ungrateful person who always looked at the negative things! & That was partially why I was soo depressed & had a stank attitude.. I grew up a happy, loving, goofy person! But deep down, under the smiles & laughs.. I was a very unhappy person with my life.. I was dumb to believe that nobody loved me or cared for me, not really thinking about the many hearts I would break if I was to be gone! What people fail to realize is that, you only have ONE life! ONE chance! Life really isn’t a GAME.. Once it’s over, THAT’S IT! There’s people out there in the world who have way WORSE struggles than you do! & Your over there complaining? Stop counting out your problems, & count out your BLESSINGS! Life itself, is a blessing! & You tryna take it, is like a slap in the face to God! Telling him that your not pleased with the life he gave you! & Now that I’ve looked back on how far I came.. Honestly, trying to take your life would be SELFISH! Like I said, your not thinking about all the friends & family, loved ones who will be devastated over your loss.. & Probably the reason why you wanna kill yourself, is easily over something that you know you can probably get thru , you just don’t know it yet in the midst of it! Taking drugs or getting drunk all day everyday to take the pain away, WON’T work! Not only, does it not work.. But your just damaging your body more than you know! But if you seriously think that, taking your life would be the easy way out? Nah, it’s absolutely NOT! It just causes more pain to others lives around you & so on.. It makes nothing better! Don’t do something your gonna regret & would wanna take back.. & bottling things up inside doesn’t solve anything either! So all those thoughts that cross your mind, it’s nothing but the DEVIL tryna get in your head & tear you DOWN & make you feel like your NOTHING.. He is a LIAR! But let’s get deep with this, ya digg.. When I think about how I was then & how I am NOW.. Aha, the REAL main reason why I was feeling like that is because I was missing out on someone in my life.. & That someone was Jesus Christ! He is the reason why I never left this EARTH & the reason why I was depressed.. I’m still on this earth because he was watching over me & protected me, he’s not done with me yet! & I was depressed, cuz at that time in my life, I didn’t have Christ! I been saved since Aug o9, but truly began to know Christ, July 2010. Once I met Christ, everything changed! Everything was renewed! I’m so happy with where I’m at in my life now, I’m amazed at the work he’s done with me thru out the years! He had so much grace over my life, & I didn’t even know it! I found my true IDENTITY in Christ! Yes, I might still have trials & tribulations in my life & struggles.. But now that I have Christ, I have that mindset that I can pull thru anything (I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me - Phillipians 4:13) But I know I’m still here on this earth cuz I have a purpose to fulfill! (For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11) … Anything is possible with God ! (With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible- Matthew 19:26) … I have high faith in my Heavenly Father & trust! When you think that no one is there for you, always remember that Jesus will NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU & HE LOVES YOU! (Hebrews 13:5) …
Be a soldier in Christ! (Endure suffering along with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. - 2 Timothy 2:3) 
(However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name. - 1 Peter 4:16)
Losing your SOUL over some lil stuff, is NOT WORTH IT! So think twice before you do something… Remember; What doesn’t kill you, will only make you stronger! Love yourself & appreciate your life! Never give up on God, cuz he never gave up on you! Without Him, I’m NOTHING … For anyone of you reading this, if you just so happen to not have Christ in your life! Please! Please! Please! I encourage you to Accept Him into your HEART & LIFE! Trust me, he will make you a new person! Believe, if he can change me.. Than he can change YOU!!! You want happiness, love, etc? Seek God! (Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need- Matthew 6:33) I pray that who ever reads this is BLESSED by it :) Love you<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment